I am a passionate full stack developer. My core areas of interest are Robotics, Automation and Computer Science. I firmly believe in quality work. I believe in achieving perfection in whatsoever field I am in, through a combination of hard and smart work. I love working in team and firmly believe that ‘together we achieve more’.
“Life without knowledge is death in disguise.”
- ASP .NET MVC
- Xamarin iOS
- Xamarin Android
- jQuery Mobile
- knockout js
- Bootstrap Framework
- SQL Server
- Windows Phone
“Nothing great in the world has been accomplised without passion.”
Apr 2004 – May 2008
Bachelor of Electronics & Communication Engineering
St. Ann’s School
Mar 2003 – Apr 2004
Degree: Higher Secondary Certificate – GSEB
92.00 % ( Merit – PCMB)
St. Ann’s School
Mar 2002 – Apr 2003
Degree: Secondary School Certificate – GSEB
Jan 2012 – Today
Alept Consulting is an India based Business Consulting company that focuses on highly qualitative, timely delivered and cost-effective offshore software development. Parent company is located in US named Affirma Consulting.
June 2010 – Jan 2012
I have worked as a freelancer for my own startup Ennolabs in the field of Web and Mobile application Development.My expertise is in customization in CMS Joomla, WordPress and Drupal.
I had worked with clients of various countries like US, Canada, India and UK. I have worked with wide range of clients like The Intern Agency, Canada, Toursgonewild, USA, Dillon Joyce, USA, TicoTravel, USA, Custom ID Cards, UK, Avalani Brothers, India, Elegance Skyz, India, Siddhi Developers, India, Natureal Food, India, Nitin Enterprise, India, IIM-A, India
Jun 2008 – Jun 2010
Right after I graduated, I started working for Accenture. Accenture is a multinational management consulting services company. Its incorporated headquarters have been in Dublin, Ireland since 1 September 2009. It is the world’s largest consulting firm as measured by revenues and is a Fortune Global 500 company.
For the first year, I have worked on automation testing using QTP. I have worked on VB Script. In second year, worked on a tool called Automation Controller. I worked on ASP .NET 2.0, SQL Server 2008.
“You can do anything you set your mind to.”
- Awarded a Gold Medal for “Best Student” out of a batch of 129 during convocation 2008 at Nirma University.
- Awarded a Gold Medal for “Aggregate Highest PPI” (9.16/10) in all the four years of college.
- Ranked 1st in overall PPI in Engineering, Nirma University in the third academic year (9.29/10.00) and received a Gold Medal for the same.
- Ranked 1st in overall PPI in Engineering, Nirma University in the second academic year (9.05/10.00) and received a Gold Medal for the same.
- First Prize in ‘Omega’ (Hardware Project Competition) in Prevoyance ’08 held at Nirma University.
- First Prize in ‘Synthesis’ (Software Project Competition) in Spurgeon ’08 held at C.U Shah College of Engineering.
- First Prize in ‘E-Architect’ (Circuit Designing Competition) in Technofora ’07 held at Nirma University.
- First Prize in ‘Spirobot’ (Robotic competition) in Innovision ’06 held at Nirma University.
- Second prize in ‘Quest for the grail’ (Autonomous Robot competition) in Technofora ’07 held at Nirma University.
- Second Prize in ‘Open Hardware’ (Hardware Project Competition) in Teqnix ’08 held at L.D. College of Engineering
- Received “Rising Star Award” at Accenture for having demonstrated creative thinking, innovative effort and ownership mentality in 2008.
- Received “Best Team Award” trophy in October 2009 out of 10 teams in British Telecom Project during BTO summit.
- Received 700 celebrating points from Accenture for delivering continual high performance.
- Received “Mission Impossible”, “Extra Mile” and “Feviquick” award at Affirma/Alept Consulting in 2015.
- Received “Toughest Tiger”, “Creative” and “Shrinking” award at Affirma/Alept Consulting in 2014.